Raifremavter Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Tales Of Symphonia Full Movie In Hindi 720p Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Lloyd Irving and his childhood friend Colette are destined to go on a journey to save the world of Sylvarant, but doing so may endanger Tethe'alla, a world parallel to theirs.
At first…I had no intention of playing this game once I saw the graphics were anime..not realistic..like FFX. I then noticed my brother playing it and I thought it looked pretty good…sooner or later…I was addicted.<br/><br/>The game has everything that is needed in a RPG…a good storyline, a battle system that is so much fun and so much more! You get attached to the characters and learn to love them. Not to mention this game is hilarious…the skits and the conversations between them are just too funny.<br/><br/>The game is about 80 hours long..if you do everything..including side quests and it is worth the money! I enjoyed playing this game and I would love to play it for another 10 times! <br/><br/>So what are you waiting for? GO OUT AND BUY THIS GAME!!!<br/><br/>It wont disappoint you like other RPGs..(FFX-2..)<br/><br/>10/10
My cousins had this game and I used to play the game with them when I was a child. I loved it so much that I watched some of the anime. Then, at some point in time, I forgot about the game, until someone recommended it to me on an anime site and I was like "Oh my Gosh, I loved that game!". But I ended up not playing it and forgotten about it again until I had a weird dream about it a while ago. Then, I was like "Okay, I'm playing this game. I really want to play and finish this game." <br/><br/>The game started offsomewhat bland, it introduces us to Lloyd, who is a pretty idiotic and mean teenage boy but he also becomes an idealistic pacifist who just wants justice and peace for the world and I can relate to his ideals. It's not until we realize Colette starts losing her human senses does the game get more fascinating and darker. After that, I was hooked, I didn't want to stop playing the game because I wanted to see what happens.<br/><br/>I am not a big fan of Collette but I don't hate her enough to not care about what she was going through. She is the cliched childhood friend love interest of Lloyd but is a bit more tolerable than Sheena due to her being more kinder to Lloyd. Another downside is that she is a Mary-Sue Pollyanna who tends to be loving to everyone even those who treat her wrongly. She also tends to trip and fall a lot, which could've been humorous but ended up being more absurd than humorous.<br/><br/>I dislike dramas so the emotions in this game put me off and that's why it took me longer to finish the game. Like Colette crying too much, Lloyd freaking out at the truth that Kratos is his father, or him having to cut himself so his friends won't shrug him offan illusion. Also, some of the characters made me mad in the game suchSheena, who is like a human version of Rouge the bat, Zelos who is an overprotective pervert, Raine, who is like a no-nonsense woman but unfortunately has the tenancy to get aggressive, and Genis who is a little brat.<br/><br/>Some people had problems with the animation and yeah, it didn't age well. All of the characters had static emotions where it looked like they were either always happy or always emotionless even during the more emotional parts. But this is a very old game so graphics aren'tgoodthey are now. Back then, it was probably not bad for its time.<br/><br/>The game can be confusing and it raised a lot of questions for me, like Lloyd somehow getting wings at the end of the game.<br/><br/>The game is very long but it was worth it. It has multiple storylines and endings depending on your affection levels and what choices you make. I would play it again and again and again to get all the other storylines and the endings. And that's good, considering there are some cliches paths sucheveryone getting left behind and Lloyd somehow surviving an attack if one of his soulmates give him a protection object that brings good luck or something. And of course, everyone who was left behind coming back someho.<br/><br/>I don't play a lot of JRPG games but this one seemed refreshing. It has elements where you can see your party interacting with one another through skits and even battle.

Kumander Dante movie download in hdThe Lookout in hindi free downloadthe Nightmare in Red full movie in hindi free downloadDead for Quids full movie torrentThe Setup in hindi free downloadOur Own full movie in hindi 720phindi Thundercats Ho! The MovieThe Big Wild North full movie download in hindiKite Liberator full movie in hindi free downloadThe Hunter movie free download in hindi

last edited 215 weeks ago by Raifremavter
Please log in to post a reply.